Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Supplements - Superpump Max by Gaspari Nutrition

Gaspari Nutrition Superpump Max, Blue Raspberry Ice, 1.41-Pound
Yeah I use dietary supplements,  Mostly because my body does not produce all the things I need to do what I do.  why?  Because I am over 40 that's why.  Supplements are an attempt to balance the scale of life.  Not to mention that I simply can't afford all the meat I need to get the protein level needed.  This supplement is not a protein one, but you get my point.

I have been using SuperPump Max as a Pre-Workout Supplement for about 70 workouts or so.  I have bought two canisters of Blue Raspberry each with 40 doses.  This indicates how potent this stuff is.  Most of the time I need only one scoop, if I need a second I can usually tell in a few minutes because it works fast.

The purpose of SuperPump Max and its claims  are 1) To increase endurance, 2) Fights Muscle soreness and fatigue, 3) Increases Nitric Oxide Levels and 4) improves the Utilization of Amino Acids.  As a Nitric Oxide Booster it opens the blood vessels and allows nutrients to get to the muscles faster.  Along with some other ingredients this is supposed to help you during a workout to get going and stay going. 

I would say I can verify that this stuff works.  Every time I have used it I get a rush and it does not take long.  My workouts have greater intensity because my body has the ability to grab the nutrients it needs and use them quickly.  I can honestly say that the first three claims are very true. 

From an affordability standpoint this is not bad at all.  I get 35-40 workouts each canister and I can tell you that beats a lot of other NO boosters I have tried where two scoops is the normal dose.  You get better than what you pay for with SuperPump Max.

Rating: 9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment