Saturday, August 27, 2011

Is Working at Night Hurting MyProgress?

I had a bonus workout last night and hit my arms but the main thought on my mind was is my being a third shift vampire helpful or harmful to gaining progress. The issues are numerous.

1. Sleep - The main issue I have is sleep.  it is not just about getting enough as I am always a little short on it but sleep pattern too.  Sometimes I get to sleep in the beginning of the day sometimes because of schedule later and there really is no pattern but dealing with the week ahead.

2. Nutrition - Now given schedule what do you think nutrition is like.  Try getting regular nutrition with that schedule.  Sometimes consistency and flexibility are not good companions.

3. The Job itself:  My employer used to have regular scheduling so you knew when you were going to work and what days you had off -- no more.  Now you never know what days you are going to work or how much.  So how does one compute job calorie burn when nothing is truly consistent.

The only real solution I might have is to move back to days.

Workout 3.2.5 was a bonus workout involving arms.  It was good and tough.   

2 comments:

  1. Link :. https://plsultra.blogspot.com/2020/09/download-lifters-cave-ebook-for-free.html

    ReplyDelete