Thursday, July 7, 2011

Workout Log: 2.47.4 - Abs

Today completes my split which will I will repeat as much as possible over the next six weeks.  Abs are about reps and variation.  I added more cardio and by the end of the week I should be at one hour. 

Motivation: 10 - Rabyd Dogg

Focus: 9.5 - Good.

Goals: Good Preparation, Good Mind-Muscle Connection, Complete Workout - Done and done right.

Preparation: Meditation - 5 min. Cardio: 10 min. Stretching/visualization

Weight Training: 30 sec rests between sets.
Upper Abs
Medicine Ball Crunches: 40-40
Weighted Crunches (45lbs.) 35-35
Lower Abs:
Medicine Ball Reverse Crunches 40-40
Hip Thrusts: 40-40
Obliques:
Barbell Side Bends: 40-40
Barbell Twists: 40-40

Cardio: Stationary Bike: 40 min. Pre-set 1 followed by Pre-set 2

Training Notes:
Cutting is more about cardio and nutrition than anything else.  The Weight training is more about keeping the muscle than building it.  It also activate the fat burning of the muscle by leaning the muscle out.  This split is quick and dirty but it is going to work as long as I keep challenging myself with the weight levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment